Tuesday, 14 June 2016

We Can Make A Difference!!!


Indeed a pleasure connecting with all the sacred souls through this magazine.
There are so many thoughts that come to me while I sit and write. May be I should write all the wonderful sounding big things that speak a lot but do not give access to yourself. May be I should have the courage  and tough love to ask you some critical questions or maybe I should just connect  to your hearts and ask you…as you read this magazine today..
It gives me immense joy and sense of fulfillment when I look back during my high school days. As and when I recall a small little story “it makes a difference”, I ask myself am I practicing the value I learnt during my school days.
 The story goes like this:-
Once upon a time, there was a wise man who used to go to the ocean to do his writing. He had a habit of walking on the beach before he began his work.
One day, as he was walking along the shore, he looked down the beach and saw a human figure moving like dancer. As hegot closer, he noticed that the figure was that of a young  man, and that what he was doing was not dancing  atall. The young man was reaching down to the shore, picking up small objects, and throwing them into the ocean.
He came closer still and called out “Good morning! May I ask what it is that you are doing?”
The young man paused, looked up, and replied ‘Throwing starfish into the ocean.’
I must ask, then, why are you throwing starfish into the ocean? ‘asked the somewhat startled wise man.
To this, the young man bent down, picked up yet another starfish, and threw it into the ocean, as it met the water, hesaid, “It made a difference for that one”.
The wise man spent the morning throwing starfish.-Loren Elseley
Do I exhibit the values I learnt like the wise man from my teachers? If I ask the same question to all of you, will the answer come in affirmative?
I was intrigued when prime minister NarendraModi in his maiden Independence day speech uttered the words:-“sangachchhdhvamsamvadadhvamsamwomanansijanataam”,We Walk together, we move together, we think together, we resolve together and together we take this country forward”. Amazing thought I said to myself once I listened it.Can i request you toplease read the sentence as let’s walk together, let’s move together, let’s think together and let’s resolve together and let’s take this country forward.
Let’s all commit to living a life of passion and commitment.
My optimism says we all can make a difference to humanity in our own unique way.
May Lord bless Maharaja High School to spread wisdom and right values till eternity.

Open to feedback :
KalidashAchari,e-Mail:-k.kalidash@gmail.com,Mob-9583144405

Manger Learning &Development,Max Life Insurance 


NB.Published in a magazine..

No comments:

Post a Comment